Friday, February 11, 2005

Hmm. Migraines suck.

But enough of that. I've started singing again. To everything I hear. Whether there are people around or not. I really just don't care. I'm going to belt it out whether or not you want to hear it. Get used to it. You're going to hear it more than likely.

Otherwise.. um, not much else going on. The boss is an idiot (ha imagine that), I'm downloading all sorts of random things... was eating leftovers from dinner last night (By the way, Famous Dave's BBQ? Not worth the hype. I'm a KC BBQ girl all the way... none of the St. Louis stuff.)...

Belly dancing class is kicking my ass but I love it. I've missed dancing so much.. it feels good to get out there and move again. I sort of feel bad though because some of the moves are similar to things I did back in the day and they come relatively easy (like this crazy travelling move we did today called the Basic Egyptian)... although my left side is completely retarded and doesn't like to work quite right with the right. I'm working on it. I've already started accumulating music to work on my choreography with And I'm excited about the costuming. Gives me a reason to go home and get the sewing machine that mom promised me.

Okay yeah, I've been dancing for nearly 3 hours, I'm going to bed.... maybe.

And yes, you can belly dance to Unwritten Law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home