Friday, February 11, 2005

For Sale

I hate to use this as an ad board, but..

I am selling my laptop. Its well loved, but it no longer can serve the purposes I need it to.

*Dell Inspiron 7000
*Pentium II 300MHz processor
*96Mb of RAM
*4.7Gb hard drive
*3.5" floppy drive
*internal CD-ROM drive
*Windows 98 OS
*Power adapter/battery charger
*System discs, including driver discs and diagnostic discs.

I'm even throwing in the following:
*PCMCIA Fax/Modem (internal was not working properly)
*PCMCIA 3Com 10/100 Ethernet card + dongle (to get onto broadband access)

If someone is wanting a laptop that can get online, play some online games, email, and desktop publishing, this is a good system. It would also be a great toy if you're interested in playing with Linux. It also could probably be upgraded. I'm looking at $200, OBO. Contact me if you're interested.. leave a comment with your email if you don't know how to contact me. :D (thanks, sorry for the spam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home