Monday, May 23, 2005

Random blog goodness

So, apparently if you go to Yahoo (who does that, I mean, honestly?) and type in "Ben Kweller pics" you get sent to my blog page with my Ben Kweller pics entry first, and 3rd is my blog in general. Nifty.


The new site has started to take shape. Hit it up at http://www.punkfrogproductions.com to get told its coming soon.


I'm a little frustrated though, I'm going home to see my family on Thursday... but its only 150 miles away. I have no family thats 400 miles away or more that isn't more like 2000 miles away (1827 to my aunt and uncle that live on Bainbridge Island outside of Seattle, 1743 to my aunt and uncle's in Portland OR)... I won't have enough vacation days to go to those. Lame. Oh well. Few days at home.. maybe bring my computer home and work on some stuff there. :D I think I'll be back on Sunday though.


I made an origami crane today to satisfy a photo requirement on the photo scavenger hunt. It looks more like a winged dinosaur. *shrugs*

Okay yeah.. I'm tired and have a long day of apartment looking at coming. Or at least looking at one, and thinking about it. I'd be living downtown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home