Sunday, May 15, 2005

Playing Risk (without a camera. Sigh)

I got the call around 9ish that things were up. I ended up at Marlatt on 4th floor, drinking in the lobby with several of Marlatt's and apparently West's RAs... how odd was that? Not entirely, after having worked closing days of Ford as a CA and having the ARLC come in drunk with one of the RAs and laying across the desk. Ha.. memories of Christy and Regina. Following that was a game of Risk played on the LOTR Risk board with 6 other people. (I didn't know this was going to happen, or else I would have had taken a picture for Project Best Summer Ever) Thank goodness Brandon and Travis were helping me out (I've never played Risk before), and formed a funky alliance that eventually tired poor Jimmie out and he gave up, leaving Travis and I to win. We split it. Through all this some other guy comes up to the lobby with a possibly broken DVD player (best guess: the lens needs cleaned).. and I ended up with it. Hey thats cool if I can get it to work.


I'm taking apart my scanner as well, see what I can clean up with that. (random)


Went back to Travis', got some Burger King (and thanks to John, won a free french toast or apple pie... woo)... chilled out and laughed at some stuff way too much... got really tired, and came home, and here I be.


Its 4:39am. The birds are chirping. ITS STILL DARK OUT, GO BACK TO BED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home