Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm killing off my xanga.

Not enough people read it. Honestly, I'm not sure that ANYONE reads this one either *laughs* There is less drama here, at least there aren't subscription pages where I can see what all of my friends are up to and how they spend all their money all the time and how they just up and go on a road trip to St. Louis for a Ludo show. Or Chicago for the D+E. Or to Cali to see Jupiter Sunrise. Thats great for you. I'm glad that you have the funding to do that (thank your parents, I'm sure they are funding it). Maybe I'm just bummed that I don't have a job, that I'm tired of phone calls saying "We hired someone else, but we'll keep your information on file.".. tired of having to borrow money from my parents. Maybe someday soon I'll have something positive to post. I should really come up with a theme for this blog too. I thought about turning it into my concert photo page... but I'm actually making a site out of all those pages... hmm. We'll figure something out. And by "We'll"... I mean me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home