Saturday, June 18, 2005

Mission #100 - Cook a New Food

Mission #100 - Cook a New Food

Because Groebe is picky and doesn't appreciate kickass chocolate chip cookies, and because I know a few of the guys in The Famed are vegan, I made a new vegan recipe for PB Cookies.

Vegan PB Cookies
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup oil
3/4 cups honey
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix all ingredients in a bowl, roll the dough into 2-inch balls, place on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes.


Okay so... my oven is a bit odd, we know this. They burned on the bottom and were still doughy on the inside. I found that if I flattened them, and only cooked them for 8 minutes, they weren't AS burned on the bottom, and more cooked throughout. I scraped the bottoms off... it was bad. I think the sugars in the honey was what burned it. If you like cookie dough, this cookie dough is AWESOME. I ate more uncooked cookies than cooked I think.

Not only did I have some of these, but surprise, Groebe, Wes, and Dave did as well. (Bryan and Justin were big on the chocolate chip ones)
50pts for the new recipe
50pts x 3 people
200 pts total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home