Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I don't update this enough.

Yeah, I really should update this more... but there are so many other things to do out there... things that are far more interesting.

Whats up around here? Not much really, I got a new job, working at the KSU Foundation Center with the LASER project, which is replacing some software, switching to Oracle based software to help with enrollment, billing, etc. I'm really not sure exactly what the job is yet, but I'll find out soon. Apparently my first job is going to be doing some graphic representations of data for some big meeting on May 5th. Thanks for the time to work on it, since I start on the 17th. Heh.

I'm going home this weekend, spend a few days chilling at home (ie packing up more stuff, I'm afraid)... maybe watch some movies, hang out with the dog, etc. I haven't been home since Christmas. Luckily the folks are paying for my gas to get home - I don't start making money for another couple of weeks.

I sprained my ankle over the weekend, that was exciting (oh man it still is too!)... I was doing some research on Google and read some neat AdWord ads, and one caught me as damn funny.

Ankle Sprain for less
Looking for Ankle Sprain?
Find exactly what you want today
www.eBay.com


I know I'm going to BUY IT NOW! for ankle sprain. :D

Hmm.. not much else, just school and work, trying to make some money, etc. I'm tempted to start making photo enameled Italian Charms, but I may wait till I have a bit more money to invest.

Well with that, class is almost over, and I'm going to subway for lunch. Its tuesday, they have great deals. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home