Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mission #69 - Visit a family member more than 50 miles away

Mission #69 - Visit a family member more than 50 miles away (500pts)

Saturday I left for the big city (*coughs* sarcasm!) of Hays to see my family for my birthday. I had lunch with them, and then we watched some movies (one of which I will write about later).. ate some more... watched more movies... slept, got up Sunday, ate my birthday meal (mmm fried chicken, mashed potatoes w/ onion gravy, creamed corn, and peach jello with peach slices).. opened my care package (loving the RAM upgrade, sheets, food and sheets!), and finished watching a movie.

Then they said "go home."

*sigh* Work comes early early tomorrow. Yuckie. But I will post about one more thing before bed and testing out the RAM a bit.

500pts for visiting Mom and Dad in Hays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home