Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mission #98 - Wedding Crashers

Mission #98 - Watch a Movie (50 pts)

On my afternoon off, I went to see Wedding Crashers. Funny guys Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson (someone get me a towel to wipe the drool from my chin, please) star in this comedy about two guys taking advantage of women's emotions stemming from weddings, when things go awry. I would tell you what, but unfortunately that'd be a spoiler.

There is a lot of humor similar to Anchorman and Dodgeball (seeing as how its the same cast that keeps showing up), but its different subject matter makes it funny in its own way.

Yeah it was weird feeling going to see it by myself.

50 pts for seeing a movie I hadn't seen
100 pts for seeing it in a movie theatre
150 pts total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home