Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My evening in the sun

That subject made NO sense at all :D


Tuesday night: wings and trivia. Aaron won Glory Days.. but.. what? I won the Mini-Six and Showdown? Next week Aaron, next week (ha!)


Ugh. Tomorrow I gotta go put up some more fliers for some art supplies I'm selling off (linocutter, monoprinting inks, linoleum, lexan... etc)... as well as more for my laptop. (If interested, seriously, get ahold of me!) Stupid rent and utilities being due, especially when I have no income to pay for them! What were they thinking?


I am LOVING this weather though, I hope it doesn't get too terribly cold again. Thats usually when my allergies say "Screw you!" I'm loving sleeping with the windows open. I love taking a shower and getting dressed, but letting my hair air dry, and running around barefoot.. everything just feels different. Like... playing in puddles outside in the rain.. or playing in the yard with the sprinkler and coming in and the carpet feels soft against your feet. Its just chilly enough that my heavy blanket feels WONDERFUL, even without my electric matress pad heater. Mmm.


And after last night's attempt to get some sleep at what, 2? haha, and falling asleep around.. 7? I'm actually kinda tired. I think that comfy bed and snuggly warm blanket are calling my name. Few more jobs I could apply for tomorrow. Amber, the bank teller. That doesn't sound right at all. *sigh* Someone will realize what an asset I'd be to any job soon... I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home