Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Damn you flash games!

#1 in the WORLD baby!


Its a game based on chance called Rebounds. Some French guy created it. Shannon started me on it, and I didn't stop playing till I was #1. So yeah, here's to that.


I apparently sold my soul today... I applied at Varneys for Alltel booth work. I know the product.. I use it. I'm not thrilled with it being a Varneys thing, I'm going to get screwed out of SO much money because of it. But based on what I've seen... It looks like I could wear whatever I pleased to work. And.. I'd get to play online when I'm not actually doing work. Heh.


Ehhh.. nothing much going on though... Friday is going to be the day of compliance audits.. I've got 3 of them. And crazy stuff, I got a package in the mail to complete one of them, including a digital scale and two thermometers to weigh and record the temp of my drink. I forfeit the first $35 of work checks from the company for it (because I can keep the stuff.. seems pretty cool, the scale might be nice to have in the kitchen... otherwise at the end of the compliance program, or the end of my interest in it, I can mail it back free of charge and get my $35 back.)... however I'm doing 3 audits throughout April, at $10 each.. plus reimbursement for the drinks.. I'll still get a couple bucks out of the deal.. plus if I continue with them.. yeah. The life of a compliance auditor... I must remember to bring my camera with me on one of the audits Friday. At least I gave up the fast food audits, those were killing my figure *laughs* OH I felt retarded too, the scheduler was all "I'll send the package Airbourne Express two day so it should be there Wednesday." It was in a DHL package. DHL = Airbourne Express??? who would have thunk it?


Alright. I have to get those fliers done, and go to bed because I have class in the morning, plus some fliering to do on campus for the random smattering of things I'm selling.


*whee*


OH! I forgot to mention: I'm out of pop again. After 6 months of not having pop in my apartment I did some audits where I bought some.. I ran out yesterday. I'm back on my tea drinking kick. It makes me sad. Tea is so... uncarbonated, and being herbal, its decaffeinated too. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home