Thursday, March 24, 2005

Spring break is mainly over.. not much to show for it.

Its been a lazy day... although I accomplished a few things..


I ACTUALLY did my pilates workout today. I feel pretty good. Now if only I can keep this motivation going tomorrow, and the next day, and the next...


I got woke up by the postman. I hate how we have screen doors on our apartments, they suck because they get my clothes caught on them and put holes in things (ie, my KSU hockey shirt, and amazingly, the leather tag on my jeans.. ripped right through it.)... well the postman sounded like he put his fist through my regular door... gah.


Package!


So I got a new batch of items to test... luckily this time its not old lady perfume or "female" products.. its shampoo and conditioner. Its not for color treated hair, but I don't mind too much if it washes the color out faster. *shrugs* I figure, hey, free shampoo and conditioner (name brand at that).


More Manhattan expansions: We're getting a Hot Topic in the mall. If that place hadn't sold out and become the hip kids poser shop, I'd apply for the management position.


Not much else is going on. Last night I made some chicken and dumplings for dinner (comfort food!) and it caused my hand to get real uncomfortable when I managed to spill boiling soup on my hand. "When comfort food goes bad... next... on Dr. Phil."


Okay I'm going to go eat some of that comfort food. I will negate all the work I put into my cardiopilates today. I'm hungry though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home