Saturday, June 18, 2005

Mission #20 - See The Famed in Concert

Mission #20 - See The Famed in Concert (300pts)

Along with making the new vegan cookies and going to Lincoln, NE, the point of that was to see The Famed play at Knickerbockers on O Street. I got there just as they started their first song. I got told they thought I wasn't going to make it. But to their surprise... I was there! Sadly... I didn't know ANYONE but the guys there. This is really upsetting to me... I was the only one at the Manhattan shows I knew too. Where did the fans go? I even asked Groebe if they did something to piss everyone off, but he figured that its just that its not ABJ... and they definitely don't sound like ABJ, or people just don't know. *shrugs*


Wes, Bryan, me, Dave, Justin and Groebe (The Famed).


I do have some issues with this mission though because that'd be awkward to get a picture taken with them every show... that'd mean I'd need to bug them three times already since I've been to three of their shows. I have pictures of them AT the shows.. but not necessarily with me in them. Frustrating!

Anyway... yes. Good times, glad they're on the road again doing their thing :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home