Saturday, June 25, 2005

Mission #63 - Read a Book in No More than Three Days

Mission #63: Read a book in no more than three days. (500pts)

Today has been a seriously lazy day. Its nearly 7pm and I'm still in my pajamas... I got up around noon, my body saying "oh man what did you do to me last night?" (I was in Lawrence for the Crowned Kings/Stuck On Broadway/The Famed/Ludo show) and decided "I'm going to read another book."

I grabbed another book from my shelf that had yet to be read that had been sitting on my shelf for quite sometime. The Street Lawyer, by John Grisham, was my book of the day. I read the entire thing this afternoon in my pajamas and glasses, completely uninterrupted. My review of the book is at Amazon.com.

500 pts for reading a book (it was 464 pages)
400 pts for reading it in one day
900 pts total.

Yay books. Kind of. I lost most of my Saturday :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home