Monday, June 27, 2005

Mission #63 - Read a Book in No More than Three Days

Mission #63: Read a book in no more than three days. (500pts)

So either I have too much time at work or... I neglected all duties after work today. I'm going to say its probably the after work issue.

I brought John Grisham's The King of Torts to work with me today and got through about a third of it. I came home and read the rest. This story has lots of legalese, and lots of numbers in the forms of money and statistics... and didn't keep my attention very well. Maybe if I studied my cousins, one a tax lawyer in Topeka for the state, the other studying at Wake Forest to be a Public Defender... I might have understood this one a bit more.

My review of the book is at Amazon.com.

500 pts for reading a book (480 pages)
400 pts for reading it in one day
900 pts total.

Do I dare pick up that copy of The Partner from my shelf? Have I gone on a John Grisham/read what is on my shelves that I haven't read yet binge? We'll see. I probably won't, tomorrow is BW3s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home