Saturday, July 16, 2005

Mission #10: Make and wear five homemade t-shirts

Mission #10 - Make and Wear Five Homemade T-Shirts (600 pts).

Hmm. Okay boys and girls, I don't go out much, pretty much to work.. and then I went to BW3s three times in a week... and I can't have cameras at work (boo).. but I do have pictures of me in all the shirts. You can tell the last one because of the change in hair length and color. :-p There are a few pics of Game Olympics where I'm wearing my shirt (I think there was anyway).. and I know some people can vouch for me wearing tie dye. So... screw you guys, it took a long time to make these shirts, and I wore them and not only are the people around me tired of tie dye, but frankly so am I. I EARNED those 600 pts :D










Shirts drip drying slightly after rinsing them. Yikes that took forever.
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday


Ugh. Even though my tie dyed clothing population has doubled in my closet, I seriously don't want to wear any for a while now. I hope this feeling doesn't happen with Jersey week, which I think will happen soon.

5 shirts.. 5 days in a row.. 600 pts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home