Monday, July 04, 2005

Mission #69 - Visit a family member more than 50 miles away

Mission #69: Visit a family member more than 50 miles away. (500pts)

I went to Hays on Friday after work to see my family. I had a few days off and said "what the heck, I'll go home for a few." So I did. My mom made pot roast with potatoes and carrots for me when I got home (mmm)... and we watched some movies, including Batman Begins. I will write about that later though! We got a new tire for my car (yay I didn't have to buy it)... and then we had Guiterrez for lunch on Sunday before I braved some storms coming back (which unfortunately I could not count for points because the way back home from where the storms were WAS the interstate, how lame is that?) and attempting to go camping (but alas, it rained and stormed all night).

500 pts for visiting a family member more than 50 miles away (159 to be exact)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home