Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Mission #98 - Van Wilder

Mission #98 - Watch a Movie (50pts)

Yeah I was bored on Sunday afternoon, however, this cured it for a while. National Lampoon's Van Wilder is the story of a college student (Ryan Reynolds) that has been in school for seven years (hmm sounds vaguely familiar?), fearing graduating. Sent to get the inside scoop, the school newspaper star journalist (Tara Reid) tries to get beyond the confident outer shell of Van Wilder, and see why he really is still in school.

This movie DID hit home a little bit, although I was not nearly as popular or known (in certain circles I was, with the HGB/ARH bs), nor did I have a golf cart, but it was still a good stretch from my own life. This movie was really funny, and I love the guest spot that Tim Matheson had as Vance Wilder Sr... he played Eric 'Otter' Stratton in National Lampoon's Animal House :D

I give this one 3 and a half whatevers. And now that I think about it, whatevers sound negative. But it could be whatevers you want ;)

50 pts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home