Monday, August 01, 2005

Mission #26: Watch a complete anime series (altered) - The Office

Mission #26: Watch a complete anime series. (500pts) (altered)

Okay. I cannot stand anime... and since this is MY summer (not yours, mine!)... I'm changing up this to be "The series must have at least 12 episodes in it. I must start and finish the series in less than three days. For every full day less that I complete the series in I get 100 bonus points.(So if I watch the series in one day it is worth 700 points)."

For this mission I watched the BBC's The Office (predecessor to NBC's The Office, and honestly the BBC version is SOOOO much more funny). It had 12 regular episodes, two extra episodes (what happened a year after the BBC had visited The Office) and then an extra couple hours of interviews. My friends were right, the first few episodes were horribly slow, but it picked up and left me on an emotional rollercoaster. I won't reveal any spoilers because that is not nice... but yeah, good stuff.

I do believe I'll be getting these discs through Netflix (or borrowing them from Jesse again) and backing them up.

I watched all of the episodes in a day and a half (drat!)...
500 pts for watching the series
100 pts for getting them watched in a day and a half
600 pts total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home