Thursday, March 17, 2005

Day 7 of Spring Break:


Yeah... that sounds weird, especially when I have friends that are still in classes until tomorrow. I lucked out I suppose as far as classes cancelling for the week. However, I have been rather unfortunate as far as my sleep schedule getting shot to hell. Going to bed as the sun comes up and crawling out around.. 2pm... thats not right. However tonight may fix it.


I'm pulling an all-nighter.


And its not even for class. That is part of the lame part. But what it MIGHT mean is that the hard work put in on this project MAY get me a job. *crosses fingers* (I canNOT control THE volume OF MY typing!!!)


What else is up? Um, really not a whole lot. Still hunting for that ever-elusive perfect job that isn't here. I can't believe the luck I've had in not finding a job. I remember the first time I didn't get a job, that was one of the most painful experiences ever. (The first.. geez.. 7 jobs I applied for, I got... I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me when I got my first rejection letter.) Some friends and a help wanted ad have led me to think about a few other places... kind of irregular hours but the pay is good. I've been put on hold as far as the freelance graphics project I picked up through Kuffs. The guy has been sick all week. I hope he gets better soon... he's not wanting to do work while sick. Come on, you're stuck at home, might as well be in front of a computer! (or not.)


I've started my choreography for Middle Eastern dance... it feels good to be able to make up and perform numbers again. I never really realized how much I miss performing. I guess nine years of it, and then going without it for so long really makes you think.


I hate spring too I think. At least when the wind comes in from the south (heaaaddddaccheeee). I'll be happy when its nice and warm (but not scorching hot...) and not so windy. I'd love for mother nature to throw some storms at us too. One, the rain would do some good as far as my allergies are concerned, but really, I just like thunderstorms!


I miss concerts. Just thought I'd throw that out there.


Okay I don't think there is anything else I can talk about without repeating too much. I should get back to that portfolio I've been putting off (I managed to find all the discs and books and such that go with my laptop... getting everything together in the event I actually DO sell it)... if I get something fun and interactive to look at going, I'll post a link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home